Do you love to work with people? Do you enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging work environment? Arthur’s Catering and Creative Events has been serving the Central Florida area for over 30 years and we are not just a caterer, we are creators. We create an environment of warmth and well-being that starts with each other and transcends to each of our guests. Over the years, we have learned that the power of a smile and a positive attitude are unmatched in creating fruitful relationships between our clients, guests, and team members.
Our team consists of like-minded enthusiastic people who create the Life of the Party at each and every Arthur’s event.
We are currently seeking an outgoing, enthusiastic, relationship builder with an entrepreneurial spirit who is looking to grow in the event management and off-premise catering side of the hospitality industry. As an Event Designer, your industry skills will be put to the test as you create events, design menus, build relationships with clients, and collaborate with our culinary and operations teams.
Our ideal candidate has previous catering sales or venue sales experience, is a self-described foodie, and understands the energizing power of an awesome attitude and a great smile! Our ideal candidate believes success in our industry begins with building a relationship founded on uncompromising hospitality executed with passion.
Essential Job Duties
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Conducting site visits
- Preparing catering proposals and designing menus
- Supervising and attending the setup and implementation of events
- Participating in strategic planning
- A Bachelor’s degree in Event/Hospitality Management, Business, or a related field
- 3 years of catering or venue sales experience
- A proven track record of sales achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with hours, days off, and duties as needed